Learn more about Dr. Scott Brandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brandon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brandon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brandon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandon graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Brandon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Brandon practice?
- Dr. Scott Brandon has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brandon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Surgeons.