A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brandon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brandon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandon graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Brandon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Brandon practice?
- Dr. Scott Brandon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Brandon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Statesville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC.
See Statesville Orthopedic Surgeons.