Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Aug 10th, 2016

Dr. Brandon and Dr. Dan are some of the most skilled and courteous doctors. Love them!

by Mary Fox on Dec 29th, 2015

I have been very impressed so far.

Refused to see me show details Refused to see me
Dec 21st, 2015

I had an appt to be seen for pain and numbness in my hand. I was stuck in traffic and arrived 9 mins late. I was told since I was late he wouldn't see me. How can a dr turn away a person in pain for being 9 mins late. How inconsiderate. My mom seen him for an infection in her hand. He changed her antibiotic so many times and the infection got worse until he had to do surgery. How about taking a culture sending it to the lab to see which antibiotic will work on the specific organism causing the infection? Instead charging for numerous appts and the cost of several antibiotics then surgery. Once she had an appt when she got there the office had screwed up and he wasnt even there! And im turned away for being 9 mins late. He's a joke. Sad representation of Statesville. I'm writing this as I sit at urgent care hoping someone will get me some relief for my hand today so I can go to work and maybe help someone or make their day better as I'm a Nurse.

Find another dr show details Find another dr
Dec 11th, 2015

Dr Brandon is a good dr but really doesn't care about how you feel after surgery is complete he is in a hurry to get you in and out of room and in a hurry to send you back to work ASAP even if your not completely healed and if you have short term disability he tells them what he thinks not how you tell him and also is very rude about it so I wouldn't recommend him he is a very rude dr and doesn't care about patients as long as he gets paid! Would not recommend him

Office visit show details Office visit
by Melissa B. on Sep 29th, 2015 on doctor.com

Unsatisfactory, on many levels. Dr. running very far behind which resulted in a 5 minute visit for me after almost an hour wait. Conversion was short ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Carpal Tunnel Surgery show details Carpal Tunnel Surgery
by Laura B. on Aug 31st, 2015

Dr Brandon did the carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands several years back. Would recommend him to anyone. Excellent bedside manner and very easy to talk to. Was very comforting during the whole process on both hands. 100% improved. Best thing I ever did! Excellent doctor!

Arrogant & profane show details Arrogant & profane
Aug 25th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Brandon by my primary physician for long-term carpal tunnel. I wanted to talk to him about surgery. He basically yelled at me for getting shots in my hands & stated he probably couldn't do more than the shots did. He used profanity the entire time, which was very offensive to me. He also quoted the amount I would have to pay up front, even though I have insurance. He said people lie all the time about having their deductible met, & his main thing was getting paid. I would NEVER let this man touch my hands!

One Fine Doctor show details One Fine Doctor
by James Sofchek on Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Brandon is not just a fine Doctor, he's also a fun guy to talk with. His office manners are great. He is to the point, very thorough and will put a smile on your face.

Jul 23rd, 2015

Dr. Brandon is an excellent surgeon. My surgery scar is beautiful compared to others I have seen with the same type of surgery. I do agree with the comments on here that he seems to disregard other pains you have that is related to the same injury. It has taken me 3 months to get him to listen to me about other pains related to this same injury. He is FINALLY listening! Overall, I think he is an excellent doctor and has a great sense of humor, but it seems he doesn't want to listen to the details of your pain. Maybe could be a little more empathetic and listen to his patients more. If I had to have surgery though, I still would trust him to do it.

God Complex show details God Complex
by Tonya Moore- CSAC on Oct 20th, 2014

God complex. Allows his arrogance in his abilities to negate the fact that patients DO know their own bodies. I saw Dr. Brandon for shoulder pain and carpel tunnel syndrome. When I visited him for my post operative check up I explained that I still had pain. His response? "Well workman's comp patients never do heal completely." Two months later I saw another doctor who explained that my shoulder pain came from my muscles over compensating for the weakness in my wrist. THIS doctor gave me a shot in my shoulder and while I may never be 0 I'm a lot closer than I would have been if I had stuck with Dr. Brandon!

Aug 6th, 2014

Dr. Brandon did not seem very interested in helping me get better. He basically told me to stop doing the activities that I enjoy and then my shoulder won't hurt anymore. Really?????

EXCELLENT surgeon show details EXCELLENT surgeon
Apr 9th, 2012

Dr. Brandon is an excellent surgeon. He is very detailed in the information he gives you and lets you know exactly what to expect. He does not rush you through like you are on a production line. I had shoulder surgery. Absolutely no pain and things went just as explained to me. People could not believe how good I did. I have already talked to a friend of mine that is going to need surgery. I will be telling more people too. I can barely see the incision. Hopefully I will not need any more surgery in the future but if I do I will not hesitate to have him for my surgeon. He sent me to therapy and they were astounded at how good I was doing and even commented on the incision being almost invisible. You will not be disappointed in him!