Overall Review

July 18th, 2016
all the things you want in your doctor
Went to Dr Braunlich on the recommendation of an MD colleague after having a *dreadful* experience with a younger woman doctor nearby...call me old-fashioned, but have preferred having a woman PCP, but due to my colleague's experience, I went against my gut and visited Dr. Braunlich. That was about 5 years ago now...he's the best...always greeted personably. Working in the healthcare industry, seems I always have questions about the latest research about this or that, and I can always get a well-considered analysis, opinion and recommendation from Dr. Braunlich. I never get the feeling that he wants to rush me or just wants to prescribe something and be done with me. I always recommend him to anyone who asks me for a local internist.

September 14th, 2015
The BEST of the BEST!
This is a brilliant doctor and man. He has so many accolades, yet is a humble nice man. He takes his time with you and he really REALLY cares about his patients! He's a diamond in the rough, and I'm so happy and lucky to have him for my doctor!

October 22nd, 2014
a doctor with empathy
Dr Braunlich and his entire team are beyond kind. Having been ill with a chronic and often serious illness over the past few years, its so helpful to have a physician who takes time with you to dig thru research, provide calming influence, good advice, plus NO wait times, in-house blood draw and a group of people who know me by name and treat me with kindness and respect. A breath of fresh air.

April 20th, 2014
From a former Skeptic...
When I first met Dr. Braunlich I wasn't sure about him. His professionalism (at first) comes off as aloof,distant and down right "snooty", however that couldn't be father from the truth! I am so glad I did NOT listen to my incorrect self, and gave this incredible man and doctor another chance! I have now been with him over 4 years, and would not have another primary care physician! He's brilliant, kind, caring, and keeps up on (it seems like)everything! He listens to YOU, asks YOU questions, you do not ever feel like your a cow at the round-up or at a cattle call which is like most doctors offices today. He sees YOU, and cares about YOU, answers YOUR questions and when you're in his office he treats you like your the most important person in the world.I am so very lucky to have this doctor as my own PCP, and would and DO recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs a "GOOD" doctor. I could write all day and NEVER fully be able to explain this wonderful, incredible man and doctor. If you truly want a good/excellent doctor who NEVER blows you off, answers every call and email promptly, has never not returned a call and cares about his patients he's the doctor for you! I consider myself so very lucky that this man is my doctor, and will NEVER go to another!

July 21st, 2012
I wouldn't go to anyone else
Dr. Braunlich earned my trust 15 years ago when we moved to this community and it has never wavered. He listens well and then, with great competence addresses each concern thoroughly, allowing plenty of time for questions. He treats you as a true partner in the process. As I leave his office, I always feel as if I have been cared for so well and am well versed on my health status. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Braunlich.

July 17th, 2012
Great and caring doctor
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Braunlich. I find him very caring, and he takes more than ample time with each patient. I have never found him to be otherwise. I don't know or understand why anyone would say that he "left me cold." I have gone to Dr. Braunlich for at least 10 years. He always returns phone calls promptly and spends much time listening. He cares deeply about his patients. He knows and finds what is wrong with you.

May 19th, 2011
Left Me Cold
Top physician professionally speaking....Cold, dismismissive, and condescending otherwise. He is " old school" in that he is removed emotionally from his patients and obviously in need of a major bedside manner transplant. If you're looking for a physician who will treat ONLY your symptoms and nothing else, then he is for you.

June 13th, 2010
This man is like a medical encyclopedia, he is very helpful and very nice. 5 ++ stars

January 28th, 2010
Great general MD. Professional, caring adn informative. Caught two serious conditions that allowed for early treatment and positve results.