A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Breeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Breeze, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breeze
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Breeze, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeze graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breeze has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Walter Breeze MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Breeze practice?
- Dr. Scott Breeze has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Breeze practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.