Learn more about Dr. Scott Breeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Breeze, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Breeze, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeze graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breeze has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breeze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Breeze practice?
Dr. Scott Breeze practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Richmond Surgeons.