Learn more about Dr. Scott Breeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Breeze, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breeze
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breeze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Breeze, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeze graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breeze has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Walter Breeze MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Breeze practice?
- Dr. Scott Breeze has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Breeze practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Surgeons.