Dr. Scott Breeze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Breeze?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Scott Breeze?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2009

Unhelpful diagnosis

Dr. Breeze is a friendly guy with a great bedside manner. He and I got along well while I was seeing him. Both my wife (who also saw him) and I liked him, and I felt he was helping me. HOWEVER, a year or so later while applying for an insurance policy I was informed by the agent that Dr. Breeze had diagnosed me with Osteoporosis. This was a complete surprise. The results of my bone scan (which I read immediately after the test was done) had indicated my bone density was "normal." No one before or after has diagnosed me with Osteoporosis, and I don't know why he did. This questionable diagnosis became a permanent part of my medical record, and made it impossible for me to get affordable insurance because I now fell in a "high risk" group. 10 years later I still can't get reasonably priced insurance.

July 29th, 2009

I shattered my right wrist playing tennis.Three months post surgery and physical therapy, my mobility is about 90% and I have just returned to the tennis court. All other activities are back to normal.I have been very pleased with all the staff at RBJC the Front Office is efficient and professional, the surgical schedulers are informative and Chris in the cast room is skilled and quick!Dr. Mays is a positive, upbeat doctor who possesses a great bedside and successfully enabled the return of all function. He is manner coupled with surgical finesse.

July 18th, 2017