Learn more about Dr. Scott Brenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brenman, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brenman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brenman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Brenman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Brenman practice?
- Dr. Scott Brenman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Brenman practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.