Learn more about Dr. Scott Brenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brenman, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brenman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brenman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brenman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Brenman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Brenman practice?
- Dr. Scott Brenman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brenman practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.