Learn more about Dr. Scott Brenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brenman, Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brenman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brenman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brenman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Brenman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Brenman practice?
- Dr. Scott Brenman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Brenman practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.