Dr. Scott Brenman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Philadelphia, PA

May 22nd, 2017
Laser Lipo was absolutely fantastic - Helped me with my post baby pouch
Dr. Brenman and Claire did a fantastic job with my procedure from start to finish. They thoroughly explained the procedure which made me feel comfortable the day of lipo. Dr. Brenman was even kind enough to provide compression garments to me to wear post-op too. I was excited to begin seeing results roughly two days after the procedure, and I felt my clothing becoming less tight about a week after lipo. I can't wait to see the final results in the coming weeks/months.

May 12th, 2017
excellent
My experience with dr Brenman was great! dr Brenman and his staff were friendly as well as professional. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Brenman.

May 11th, 2017
Very professional
The staff are very helpful and everyone is so nice. The results were fantastic. I would recommend Dr. Brenman and his office to everyone. Thank you!

May 3rd, 2017
Best decision I ever made and wonderful care!
I had been wanting a breast reduction since my teens but was always afraid of the procedure. I wish that I hadn't put it off for so long. Dr Brenman was extremely through in explaining the procedure and helped ease my mind. He listened to my concerns and what I wanted the final results be like. He's wonderful and I am extremely pleased with the reduction. Its been life changing. I have some other procedures planned in the future and will be coming back to Dr Brenman for each one. I highly, highly recommend him!!

May 1st, 2017
Excellent professional, friendly care
Excellent, professional, friendly care

April 14th, 2017
Positive Breast Augmentation Experience
Dr. Brenman has been nothing but great through my whole breast augmentation experience. Coming into it, I had no idea what I wanted but I immediately trusted Dr. Brenman's expertise of what he thought would be the best recommendations for me. He is professional, caring and truly has his patients best interests in mind. His simplicity has put my mind at ease through my whole process, and I could not be more happy with my results!

April 14th, 2017
Breast Augmentation and Lift
Dr. Brenman is amazing. He really takes the time out to listen and be there for his patients. I feel very comfortable with him at all times before and after the procedure. I am truly happy with the outcome of my breasts and will refer him to everyone and anyone.

April 13th, 2017
I had a great experience with Dr Brenman
I was very pleased with my results. He and his staff are very professional.

April 13th, 2017
Awesome results from chin smart lipo!
Dr. Brenman is a very knowledgeable and skilled doctor and I'm really happy that I chose him for this procedure. I had a little stubborn fat under my chin that I wanted to remove and he explained what would be done and what to expect. The whole staff is very friendly and welcoming. Honestly the best experience I could ask for.

April 11th, 2017
THE ABSOLUTE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN THE WORLD hands down no exxageration
An amazing provider. The absolute best Doctor in the entire world! Dr. Brenman is truly gifted and I wouldn't have anyone else work on me and glad he was the one I went to in the first place. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO COMPLAINTS!! Dr. Brenman is truly amazing honestly he is a life changer and made all my dreams come true. Absolute best money I ever spent in my life I have no regrets!! My only regrets is not doing this sooner. He truly is amazing I can't believe how much he changed my life for the better not only is he exceptionally gifted in his craft he is very personable and helpful. Makes you feel very at ease and has everything it takes, very professional and caring not to mention has hands blessed by God himself! No lie no joke Dr. Brenman is a true sculptor. I am a walking real life talking and breathing masterpiece because of his work and I can't imagine anyone else doing as great as he did or even imagine my life without this procedure. I could honestly go on and on. Long story short Dr. Brenman is nothing short of AMAZING!!!!

April 11th, 2017
My new transformation was amazing!
Doctor Brenman is amazing! He truly cares about his patients and is very willing to walk you through every step of the procedure. I never thought I could heal that fast after a breast augmentation, but I did and I've never had a problem with my implants.

April 10th, 2017
Superb work--the Best
Wonderful surgeon and fantastic staff. I have to say that the work done on me was beautiful...even perfect. It was just what I wanted. Dr. Brenman and staff are great listeners, and make themselves readily available to address questions and/or concerns. I can not say enough about the superb skill of Dr. Brenman in accomplishing his work. Everyone was very pleased with the result, and, best of all, I was ecstatic with his work.