Dr Scott Brenman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr Scott Brenman?

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I had smart lipo for my double chin and am very happy with the results. Dr. B and all of the staff were great.

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Posted on November 7th, 2017

In am currently three weeks post op tummy tuck surgery and overall I am happy with my results. Dr. Brenman and his staff are very professional and responsive to your needs. Special thanks to Claire whom I texted on a regular basis after surgery and she always got back to me with an answer.

Experince

My experience was excellent!!! recommend all my friend

Posted on November 7th, 2017

It is hard to explain how this face lift has changed my life. It has given me confidence and a glow that had been fading. Dr. Brenman did wonderful work and I am ever so grateful to him! And he was so patient with me and he never, ever, suggested any additional procedures, he just listened and then delivered what was important to me. And his support staff is awesome - Thank you Claire & Dr. Brenman!

Experince