Overall Review

Excellent work!
Dr. Brenman did a fantastic job.

wonderful experience, from dr. brenman to the office staff5
Five out of five stars Take all the time you need to make your decision and very professional Very satisfied with my results so far with rhinoplasty and thigh lift. Hihly recommend this office for all your cosmetic needs!!

brow lift, upper bleph
Great experience! professional, attention to detail.Highly reccommend. Procedure was done in office, felt no pain during or afterward. I had to take tylenol once. Needed 4 days before i was in public again but nothing that sunglasses could not hide.Stitches out in 7 days. The result is very natural, no one really noticed but kept telling me how good I looked. Just wish i did it sooner.

November 17th, 2016
Juvederm in lips and NL lines
This my second procedure with Dr Brenman and I will continue to come back for anything as well as refer friends. He keeps things natural looking, just enhanced. Also I always love his office staff!

November 16th, 2016
was wonderful so easy great results no pain the truth
had my neck done 6 months really realy good

November 16th, 2016
Excellent surgeon, amazing attention to detail
Listened to my concerns, laid back persona

November 16th, 2016
Top Notch Experience with Dr. Brenman. Fabulous Results.
My experience with Dr. Brenman has been amazing. He made me feel comfortable immediately during my consultation and took the fear out of the procedure. After two weeks, I couldn't be happier with the result. The whole experience was easy and the results top notch. I highly recommend Dr. Brenman and his staff.

November 16th, 2016
Very helpful through the process.
Explained the process in detail, what to expect and what supplies to buy ahead of time. Very helpful, so you do not have to shop while recovering. Very happy with the results so far, 5 weeks post surgery. :)

Very professional and knowledgeable
Very professional and knowledgeable

very fantastic experience
i would tell anyone who is interested in cosmetic surgery to go to Dr Brenman. He is very knowledgeable and understanding with his patients wants and needs in their procedure they are having done . He and his staff are the best!

November 16th, 2016
This Dr. is one of the most caring and professional beings left in the medical world today.
I feel, and look 10 years younger. Give him a call,as you will not regret it!

November 16th, 2016
Top Notch Experience with Dr. Brenman. Fabulous Results.