Dr. Scott Brenman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Philadelphia, PA

• Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2017
Excellent doctor and staff!
Dr Scott Brenman is an exceptional surgeon!. He is very attentive to your request and takes complete pride in what he does. I came to him for breast augmentation several years ago and Rhinoplastiy few weeks ago. Doctor is all about making you look beautiful and natural. Only few weeks in from surgery and I am beyond happy with the results. He cares for you and your needs. His staff is awesome! very helpful!!! highly recommend Dr Brenman, would not go to anyone else!!

June 11th, 2017
Excellent doctor and staff!

Tummy Tuck
I had the separation of my abdominal muscles which led me to Dr Brenman based on a friends referral. The removal of the extra skin was icing on the cake. My stomach is flat and well defined. Dr Brenman sets expectations honestly and will provide other options if they would apply. I am confident in recommending Dr Brenman for his care, concern, and his excellent results.

Tummy Tuck

Excellent experience
Dr. Brenman was very good at explaining the procedure to me. I was able to schedule the surgery in a timely manner. Right before the surgery he explained again what would be taking place so I was fully informed. Dr. Brenmans office staff was very helpful also. With suggesting a good bra for after the surgery. Also, they were helpful with the billing. His staff is very pleasant and friendly

June 9th, 2017
Excellent......wonderful experience with better than expected results!
Dr. Brenman and staff were extremely professional and very considerate and concerned with my well being. I could not have asked for better treatment or a better outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Brenman!

June 4th, 2017
Very trustworthy and helpful!
I came to my first appointment with little review on labiaplasty. Dr. Brenman explained the surgery so I fully understood. The entire staff really worked around my work schedule and made sure I was 100% ok with everything. Overall the surgery and recovery went very well. I couldn't be happier!

June 1st, 2017
Great doctor; would recommend to anyone
Dr. Brenman was amazing. He listened to all of my concerns and delivered great results. I would recommend him to anyone

eye lids
i have had three procedures done by Dr Brenman, all turned out very well.He is a kind and gentle man and i feel very confident in his skills. Have really liked the the way my eyes turned out!!!

Breast Implants
Excellent

May 31st, 2017
Amazing, very easy, always informed
I had a great experience with Dr. Brenman. He was very good about giving me all the information about the procedure and letting me know exactly what it was going to entail. The whole process was extremely easy and everyone on his team and at Abington were extremely supportive and helpful.

May 22nd, 2017
Laser Lipo was absolutely fantastic - Helped me with my post baby pouch
Dr. Brenman and Claire did a fantastic job with my procedure from start to finish. They thoroughly explained the procedure which made me feel comfortable the day of lipo. Dr. Brenman was even kind enough to provide compression garments to me to wear post-op too. I was excited to begin seeing results roughly two days after the procedure, and I felt my clothing becoming less tight about a week after lipo. I can't wait to see the final results in the coming weeks/months.