Dr Scott Brenman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Scott Brenman?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr Scott Brenman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Face lift

Dr, Brenman and his staff were extremely welcoming and open to all questions and concerns. I am extremely happy with the results achieved from the surgery and was pleasantly pleased with the lack of bruising as a result of the recommendations for additional supplements purchased to prevent bruising. I highly recommend Dr Brenman and his office should you be seeking a caring, professional and outstanding practice for whatever your procedure might be!!

September 17th, 2017

September 17th, 2017

Excellent Experience

Before seeing Dr. Brenman, I had a a relatively bad case of gynenocomastia. I went ahead and made an appointment with him as he was recommended to me by my doctor. The office made sure that I was well informed of everything that may or may not happen to my body before and after the procedure. They were always there for me when I had a question and provided me with in depth answers. The results are excellent and look natural. Completely surpassed my expectations.

very satisfied with all my procedures

I had multiple procedures done with Dr.Brenman. Was very pleased with the outcome. He's the best doctorhe takes the time to listen to all that i had to say, and answered all my questions.

August 28th, 2017

lower face and necklift

Excellent - felt very comfortable with Dr. Brenman and he appeared very experienced for what I wanted done. Explained procedure completely, took time with all my questions. Procedure went smoothly and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Brenman's staff is also excellent - Claire always got back to me immediately if I had any questions.

August 28th, 2017

lower face and necklift

August 14th, 2017

inverted nipple surgery

The procedure was quick and easy with minimal discomfort during and after. The procedure was explained in detail of what would happen and what to expect. My only regret was that I waited so long to have it done!