A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brenner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Brenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Brenner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Scott Brenner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Brenner practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.