A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brietzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brietzke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brietzke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brietzke graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Evans Brietzke MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Brietzke practice?
- Dr. Scott Brietzke has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brietzke practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.