Learn more about Dr. Scott Brietzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brietzke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brietzke
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brietzke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brietzke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brietzke graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Evans Brietzke MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Brietzke practice?
- Dr. Scott Brietzke has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brietzke practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.