Learn more about Dr. Scott Broadwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Broadwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Broadwell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Broadwell graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Broadwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Russell Broadwell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Broadwell practice?
- Dr. Scott Broadwell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Broadwell practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC and Monroe, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.