Learn more about Dr. Scott Broadwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Broadwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broadwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broadwell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Broadwell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Broadwell graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Broadwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Russell Broadwell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Broadwell practice?
- Dr. Scott Broadwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Broadwell practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.