A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brodarick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brodarick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodarick
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Brodarick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brodarick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodarick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brodarick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brodarick MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott Brodarick practice?
- Dr. Scott Brodarick has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brodarick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Cardiologists.