A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brodarick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brodarick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodarick
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodarick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brodarick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodarick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brodarick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brodarick MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott Brodarick practice?
- Dr. Scott Brodarick has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brodarick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Cardiologists.