A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brody, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital - Savannah
- St Lukes -St Vincents Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Philip Brody MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Brody practice?
- Dr. Scott Brody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Brody practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.