Obstetricians & Gynecologists
11798 San Jose Blvd
Ste 1
Jacksonville, FL 32223
904-260-9808
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2014

Dr. Brody has been my OB/GYN for over 10 years. He is a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen and explain any issues. He was terrific in the delivery room at the birth of my babies. He has the experience and knowledge that I want in my doctor. He also has a very pleasant personality. I highly recommend him.

Jul 8th, 2014

Dr. Brody is good, but please make sure you call in before going: if he is out for a delivery - you will not get a call and will drive for nothing. Staff is nice and friendly, he is as well. Also, make sure that if you have questions or concerns - you ask. He will not ask any questions except "Is everything ok?" or "Has anything changed?" so please please please ask if you have questions and then he answers. During my delivery I had to wait for ~45 minutes for the doctor to arrive and was kinda stuck with the baby's head half out, but it al went well and since it was my first pregnancy - I am not sure what the average arrival time for other doctors. The wait time has been improved but can be lengthy every once in a while.

|  Saved my life  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2014

Dr. Brody saved my life after another Ob GYN botched my c-section with my first child. I had postpartum hemorrhage and he stabilized me and did emergency surgery to save my life. He also delivered my second child without issues. I am so thankful he was in the ER when I was rushed there via ambulance as he was able to stop the bleeding. I am now here to be the Mom and wife I want to be because of him, the ER, and emergency response system by us.

|  Dont ever come here! Especially first time moms!!  |  show details
by Mahala W. on Mar 12th, 2014

Brody does not spend more that 2 minutes in the room with you hes is a complete sarcastic person. When you ask him any questions he just shrugs it off as if your just exaggerating your symptoms. I got frequent UTIs during my pregnancy and it took me going to the hospital to get antibiotics from him. Hes rude and dont recommend him at all! Stay away!

|  The Perfect doctor  |  show details
by Maria Ganzalles on Feb 2nd, 2014

From the moment I walked in Dr. Scott Brody's office, I felt right at home. The staff treated me with excellent care, and service. Dr. Brody was very professional, and gave me excellent care. If you live in Jacksonville, Florida, and are looking for an Obgyn, I higly recomend Dr.Brody.

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2013

Office staff is wonderful and the other girls are too. Dr. Brody on the other hand is a complete a s s! He refuses to listen to anything I have to say or ask him. Normal questions that any patient would ask he doesn't give a clear cut answer. He never told me I had HPV I found that out at the hospital from a nurse who then apologized for his mistakes. He also spends less than 10 minutes in the room at any given time. Being a first time mom I would not recommend seeing him. I would consider going to another office. He has not only put a friend of mine and her babies life in danger by refusing an induction until she was 42 weeks but also mine. I will not be returning to his office ever again!

|  Front Desk Rude  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2013

I tried to transfer from one doctor to Brody's office. It's been over a week I have been following up with the front desk to see if the Dr was able to review my records so I can be seen. They never called back they even started ignoring my calls when I tried calling several times. When I got a hold of them I asked if the Dr is refusing to see me (for no apparent reason) to let me know so I can find another Dr and they were fine with that. Without even trying to help me she said this is a single Dr's office and that when the Dr has time he will review my records. I would completely understand if I had a long medical record to review and wait but I have only been seen once with an ultrasound and no blood testing has been done thus far. Completely rude and useless staff! Can't believe that these girls work there as this makes the Dr's image appear bad. Even if they call next week, I refuse to be a patient there!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Brody is an excellent doctor! I have been going to him for years! If you are looking for a doctor who takes your care very seriously, then Dr. Brody is the doctor for you. He is caring, thorough and has the nicest demeanor. I recommend him without reservation! His office is very busy because he is in high demand in Jacksonville. His staff gets to know the patients by name and they are very pleasant and on top of things as well.

by Brittany Hoffman on Jul 12th, 2013

GREAT doctor. he delivered my son this past April. him & his staff are very kind & caring . would definitly recommend & if i have more children in the future i will definitly go back here.

|  Horrible low life doctor  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

Doctor is rude and a liar. I wait hours for an appointment and he just pops his head in to tell me nothing has changed and then leaves. Poor door and his staff is just as bad. I would not recommend him ever.

|  Review  |  show details
by Noneya on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Brody is a very good doctor but lately his office is never on time and people are waiting an hour after there appointment time. It's a bit ridiculous how bad it's been lately. It seems as though he's always rushed too. When I first came here to get care for my baby back in October, it was never like this and now things are completely different.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
May 5th, 2013

Dr. Brody delivered all three of my children. He is a wonderful doctor! He truely cares about his patients. He has all of the qualities I want in a doctor. He is professional, knowledgable, dedicated, kind and compassionate, and respectful. I always know that I am in good hands when I am in his care. His staff members are friendly, helpful and organized. While most doctors are in large groups and you never know which doctor you may see, it is so nice to go to a solo physician who knows you and provides you with personal care. I highly recommend him!

|  Best GYN  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Pleasent, soft voice, caring, VERY PATIENCE!!!, skilled, percise, smiling, I couldnt have asked for a better GYN.

|  Dr Brody is awesome.  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Brody and his staff. I have nothing but good things to say. Sometimes I do have to wait but I feel that is expected. He is the only doctor in the practice and I like that. The office staff always ackknowledges me by first name and that makes the experience more personable.

Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Brody is great but his office staff is very disorganized. Have to wait more than 2 hours to get in. Lots of people crunched in small waiting area.

|  Wait long staff rude  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Dr brody was recommended to me, he himself is nice but his front desk receptionist is very rude every time I come even on the phone. Messages arent delievered and lab results never recieved. The wait time is horrible ive waited every appt about 2 to 3 hrs each appt. I would not be coming back after this.

Apr 6th, 2011

AWESOME! Would recommend

|  Infection  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

My experience with Dr. brody started out as a normal one. However, when I went to the delivery room he was not present. I was in labor for several hrs with the nurse! Finally when he showed up he decided I needed a csection. After that my csection site got infected! He had tested for strept (they usually do) which was what the infection was and it was not on my skin therefore it had to of come from somewhere tools, hands...In the long run the infected skin had to be cut out of me. The wound was a finger deep. I was sent home with a wound vac and needed weekly dressing changing which they ended up paying for...guess they felt at fault? Needless to say I missed out on time with my newborn baby.

Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Brody was an excellent doctor for my entire pregnancy and birth. he was willing to let me try a VBAC. Unfortunately, I had pre-eclampsia and had to have my son early and by Cesarean. Something that could not be helped. He was very nice and made sure I was recovering wonderfully! When I have another child I will be going to Dr. Brody! I wish I would have had him for my first child!

Dec 14th, 2009

Dr. Brody delivered both of my daughters and did an amazing job making me feel comfortable and at ease in his care. I had no fear that if something went wrong I was in good hands.

|  Good doctor and staff  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2009

Busy office, sometimes you have to wait, but that is normal with doctor's. Very nice staff.

by Emily on Sep 18th, 2009

I think Dr Brody is awesome. He is very caring and compassionate. He has delivered both of my children and I plan on continuing have him as my OB.

Jun 25th, 2009

office staff is rude and does not acknowlage you upon arival