Dr. Scott Brundle Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Brundle?

May 22nd, 2017

Excellent

I've been seeing Dr Brundle for about 5 years. Always professional, prompt, appointments were usually close to scheduled time. Staff courteous. No idea what the negative reviews are based on. Only good experience for myself.

February 25th, 2015

Awful

Spends more time on his tablet then paying attention to patients...

March 3rd, 2012

Worst Doctor Ever

This guy is the absolute worst doctor ever. His office staff is horrendous. It's not possible to get prescription refills in less than a week. There's no way to call and talk to someone in his office -- even during business hours, you have to leave a message and wait for a call back. It amazes me that this joker is even still in business.

January 15th, 2012

Courteous and friendly staff

I've been going to Dr. Brundle for over 5 years. He has been great and if I go for something that he doesn't treat, he will refer me to someone that can help. His staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Wait time is extremely short for appointments. I've never had to wait more than about 15 minutes max.

August 31st, 2011

Don't go there

Dr. Brundle could be a good doctor, but he isn't. His staff is the worst. He hasn't found his "mojo" at being a doctor and thus is very timid and unsure of himself. He does not follow up, but is always ready to get an extra fee out of you.

August 22nd, 2011

Poor StaffR & The Doc Isnt Much BetteRed his r

I went to Doctor Brundle for three years to long.Once I needed him to complete some important forms and six months later I went for an appointmentt and the forms were still in my file not completed. Typcally I had to go to Brundle three times because he never gave me enough medication or the wrong diagnosis. His staff is the worse. I finaly decided not to go back after his office reported me to a credit bureau for 10 bucks-I was just in his office a week prior and they never mentioned I owed them anything.

June 7th, 2011

IF YOU CAN SEE ANY OTHER DOCTOR DO SO.

I was a patient of doctor Brundles for over four years. During that time I experienced many many problems. I continued to see him because he seems like a nice person-but when my health was being compromised I decided to move on. The staff is rude and not professional.

June 2nd, 2011

Switched from a large practice to Dr Brundle

I have been going to Dr Brundle for about 1 year and am glad I did. I was going to a family practice that had 5 drs and I always got run around. Since coming to Dr Brundle's office every time I call, I know who will call e back and the front office always trys to work with my schedule. After reading the other reviews it seems to me they want to just complain over petty issues. I have referred several friends and so far all of them are very happy going to him. Staff has always been very pleasant to me. I am glad I go there!!!

February 4th, 2011

I will not return to this doctor

My biggest complains with Dr. Brundle relate to: 1 if you need a blood test, instead of doing the procedure early in the morning, you have to wait until 8:00 AM, go to the physicians office to pick a form, and then go to do the blood test. For me this involves an unnecessary waste of time.2 - the lack of following up with patients problems. I asked the nurse several times to contact Dr. Brundle to address an issue I had with a prescription, with no response. 2 - Another issue is the rude attitude of the staff. I was clearly mistreated several times.I will not return to this doctor.

January 30th, 2011

Worst doctor in Raleigh

I went for a very painful foot problem. Dr. Brundle very quickly decided it was possibly gout seemingly to ignore other possibilities and sent me for a blood test. Upon calling for results I learned the blood test was normal and was told to come back if I had the problem again, as if the problem and the source of the problem had been resolved. I told the nurse I still had the problem and I wanted a referral to identify the cause of the problem. She was supposed to confer with the doctor and call me back. I never heard from her again. Because this was not the first time, my wife and I have had similar experiences with Dr. Brundle, we will never return.

May 20th, 2009

I've had worse

Dr. Brundle is a good, solid doctor. There are some problems with the assistants and nurses getting back to the patient promptly. Recently I had a problem with an assistant getting the right message to the doctor, resulting in my twice getting a prescription that I knew from experience wasn't effective. So there are some problems, but Dr. Brundle himself is fine with me.

December 8th, 2008

The phone system is rediculous!!!

Just try and ask Dr. Brundle a medical question on the phone!!! You can't get through in a million years!!! This practice sucks!!!!!