A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Buckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Buckner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Buckner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Charles Buckner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Buckner practice?
- Dr. Scott Buckner has 12 office locations.
Dr. Scott Buckner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Pikesville, MD.
See Columbia Radiologists.