A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bundlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bundlie, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bundlie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bundlie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Richard Bundlie MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Bundlie practice?
- Dr. Scott Bundlie has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bundlie practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.