Dr. Scott Burgess MD Patient Reviews

3.2

March 6th, 2017
VERY LITTLE USE OF MY LEFT THUMB
I went to Dr. Burgess from recommendation of shop doctor at the G.M. Lansing Grand River Plant. 1st mistake was to do that. I went to see Dr. Burgess for conciliation 2nd mistake. He was just short of being RUDE. I never seen him prior to the surgery but he did come in to see me for all of 30 seconds after the surgery. I went back to see him for follow up appointment after surgery and only seen his nurse he never came in to check out his work. I explained to her I had a lot of pain still and she ask if I needed more pain meds and it should get better in time. I explained to her I had my right thumb done 6 months prior and didn't have near the pain ( different doctor). Well like her boss she just took defense and got RUDE. To end this let me say one thing FINDED A DIFFERENT HAND SURGEON !!!!

November 12th, 2015
The best in the world!!!!!!
There is no better cancer doctor in the world...Dr, Burgess saved my husbands life...He removed my husbands humongous tumor and kidney and added years to his life!!!!!

September 23rd, 2013
Patient and RN in hospital
Dr Burgess has a great bedside manner (uncommon for most surgeons). He explains things well and vey accurately. I brought a friend with me today for a "second set of ears" and he completely welcomed her in and was happy to answer questions she asked. I have not had surgery performed by dr. Burgess yet so I can't comment on that- but when the time comes he's the one I plan to use. He is always very courteous and never makes me feel rushed. I feel like he cares about my pain and want to help me