Learn more about Dr. Scott Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Burk is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burk
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Burk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Iris Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Burk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Emery Burk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Burk practice?
- Dr. Scott Burk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Burk practices Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and Edgewood, KY.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.