Learn more about Dr. Scott Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Burk is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Burk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Iris Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Burk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Emery Burk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Burk practice?
- Dr. Scott Burk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Burk practices Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and Edgewood, KY.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.