A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Burke, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Walter Burke FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Burke practice?
- Dr. Scott Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Burke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Cardiologists.