A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Burke, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott W Burke FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Burke practice?
- Dr. Scott Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Burke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Cardiologists.