A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Burris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Burris, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burris graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Burris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Bradley Burris MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Burris practice?
- Dr. Scott Burris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Burris practices Anesthesiology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Carrollton Anesthesiologists.