Learn more about Dr. Scott Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Busch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busch
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Busch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Busch, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Busch has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Busch DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Busch practice?
- Dr. Scott Busch has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Busch practices Otolaryngology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists.