A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Busch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busch
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Busch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Busch, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Busch has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Busch DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Busch practice?
- Dr. Scott Busch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Busch practices Otolaryngology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists.