Dr. Scott Busch Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Scott Busch?

Billing Department needs to be FIRED

Posted on March 28th, 2017

As a patient, I had no issues with Dr. Busch. His Billing Department is another issue. After providing the department with insurance information, I received an invoice 2 years past date of service for additional payment. (2 YEARS!!!) I was then threatened with having this information sent to a collection agency because of their incompetence. (2 YEARS!!!). If I exhibited this level of arrogance and treated my customers this way, I would expect to be fired. I wonder what the results will be after this review. ANSWER. Nothing!!!!

Posted on December 5th, 2016

I waited over an hour. He rushed me, and didn't resolve my medical issue. I do not recommend this doctor.

Avoid

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

His billing department is arrogant and clueless. Dr. Bush is only interested in making a buck.

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Dr. made us wait over two hours while he was discussing office renovations with his decorator. Subsequently, nothing but aggravation with his billing department.

joke

Posted on September 19th, 2016

went in with ear pain. he looked in my ears and down my throat. then said i had to go see another dr. he was shocked when i demanded my $125 back that i had to pay BEFOERE i went in to see him. i kiddingly said to girl at the desk he must not have much faith in himself to ask for payment up front. he is rude, obnoxious, and condescending. and clueless.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Do not recommend this clinic. You will likely get into a billing problem, and overcharge the bill because of their poor understanding of your insurance coverage. Even worse, do not act promptly to correct the billing issue. Would not be surprise if there are number of issues similar to this.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

The only thing you can be sure of at Dr. Busch's office is that you will have paid in full before you get past the front desk. Anything after this is a crapshoot. If you expect anything like a return phone call or a report of a diagnosis...forget about it. After leaving numerous phone calls and messages to the staff I was without a response from Dr. Busch. I found another doctor. After two years of suffering I'm on my way to finally feeling better.

Awesome surgeon

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr. Busch is an awesome doctor. The first time I saw him for my tonsils he gave me the referrals I needed and confirmed I needed a tonsillectomy. We scheduled the surgery which I had today and he was very up front and honest about the pain I'll have after. It was a quick surgery and wrote me a liquid prescription so I wouldn't have to swallow pills. He's highly recommended in my book!

great doc with positive results

Posted on April 21st, 2013

Dr. Busch is not only an excellent physician but made me feel comfortable and took the time to answer every question I had before undergoing surgery. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Office staff was very friendly and polite. Dr Busch took a lot of time listening to issues. He took his time to give me options for my diagnosis. I felt very confident and trusting in his care. I would recommend him to all my friends and family when they needed a great doctor

DISINTERESTED!

Posted on October 1st, 2012

This doctor appeared to be doing me a favor discussing my medical concerns. Don't waste your time on him. Go to his website under his name and look at all the grammatical and spelling errors....that's what he allows to represent him? Give me a break.

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr. Busch is a very good ENT doctor. I have been going to him for many years. I trust him with my ears, especially since I am hard of hearing and have hearing aids.With the aids come problems and Dr. Busch can fix me up with the correct meds. One time I came in with such terrible pain and he knew exactly what to do. Highly recommended!