A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Adams, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Adams MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Adams practice?
- Dr. Scott Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Adams practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Shreveport Radiologists.