A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Adams, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Adams MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Adams practice?
- Dr. Scott Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Adams practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Shreveport Radiologists.