A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Armstrong, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Chester Armstrong MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Scott Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Armstrong practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Forest Grove, OR.
See Forest Grove Psychiatrists.