A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Armstrong, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Chester Armstrong MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Scott Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Armstrong practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Forest Grove, OR.
See Forest Grove Psychiatrists.