Learn more about Dr. Scott Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cannon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Cannon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Scott Cannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cannon practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.