Learn more about Dr. Scott Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cannon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Cannon practice?
Dr. Scott Cannon practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.