Learn more about Dr. Scott Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cannon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Cannon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Scott Cannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cannon practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Elk Grove Primary Care Doctors.