Dr. Scott Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Jones?

November 7th, 2015

Fantastic Office!

October 4th, 2015

Need a new doctor?

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for years and the best in state in my opinion

September 5th, 2015

Dr Scott Jones high praise

Very caring and will listen to you provide information about your problems. Excellent staff support.

February 21st, 2015

Best Family Practice Physician in the Valley

My husband and I have spent over 25 years in the medical malpractice insurance industry so we know doctors. Dr Jones is the absolute best physician we have dealt with. He is a very knowledgable physician and gives you all the time you need in an appointment. Great bedside manner! Highly recommend.

May 17th, 2013

Busy, Efficient and Friendly

I'm new to the area and very concerned about transferring my medical support after 40 years with the same providers. Dr. Jones was recommended by another doctor. I am so happy to be with such a professional doctor and staff. Not only did the staff handle my office visits efficiently and friendly but they had available lists of other providers for me to contact as potential providers. What a relief. Dr. Jones hears everything I say and is a direct speaking doctor which I love. Great doctor. Great Staff.

April 24th, 2013

Great Medical Care!

Dr. Jones and associates always have done excellent work for me and my wife. I would send anyone to Dr. Jones! I think any negative reviewers are either looking to get drugs or just have a difficult time communicating with anyone. We found this office to be accommodating and atenttive to all our medical needs.

November 8th, 2012

Amazing Customer Service!!!!!

My husband introduced me to Dr. Jones about 4 years ago. The front and back office has the most friendly and welcoming staff I have ever experienced. Their customer service is so amazing!! They always put their patients first above everything else! The office is ran very efficient and it is very warm and inviting. Their wait times are very reasonable compared to most. They will work you in the schedule and they are extremely flexible with yours. The doctor has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. He doesn't talk down to his patients, but rather explains what is going on with you in lamens terms. He also listens to you!!! Very important in a doctor and very hard to find. My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Jones as a primary care physician. I also would like to add that the office manager is very caring and attentive to the patients as well...another wonderful quality about this office!

September 18th, 2012

Excellent doctor

Trust him literally with my life.

June 21st, 2012

Happy Patient

I started going to Dr Jones in Jan of this year. I am so happy with my care that I receive at his office, that I have since recommended him to many of my friends.

September 28th, 2011

ALWAYS GREAT

GREAT DR. CARING STAFF. I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME PATIENT OF DR JONES. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY OPEN AND TO THE POINT WITH MY HEALTH. HIS OFFICE STAFF ALWAYS GREETS ME AND MY WIFE WITH SMILES. OFFICE MANAGER HEATHER ALWAYS COMES OUT AND CHATS WITH MY ELDERLY MOTHER EVERYTIME WE BRING HER IN. I AM SAD TO SEE BAD REVIEWS ON HERE. HONESTLY I THINK YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE. DON'T LET A FEW BAD APPLES SPOIL THE BUNCH HE IS A GOOD DOC.

August 3rd, 2011

Great Doctor.

November 1st, 2010

He really care about he patients and understands them.