Pain Management Specialist, Family Physicians

2815 S Alma School Rd
Ste 119
Mesa, AZ 85210
480-345-2488
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Busy, Efficient and Friendly  |  show details
May 17th, 2013

I'm new to the area and very concerned about transferring my medical support after 40 years with the same providers. Dr. Jones was recommended by another doctor. I am so happy to be with such a professional doctor and staff. Not only did the staff handle my office visits efficiently and friendly but they had available lists of other providers for me to contact as potential providers. What a relief. Dr. Jones hears everything I say and is a direct speaking doctor which I love. Great doctor. Great Staff.

|  Great Medical Care!  |  show details
by Daniel Lefler on Apr 24th, 2013

Dr. Jones and associates always have done excellent work for me and my wife. I would send anyone to Dr. Jones! I think any negative reviewers are either looking to get drugs or just have a difficult time communicating with anyone. We found this office to be accommodating and atenttive to all our medical needs.

|  Amazing Customer Service!!!!!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

My husband introduced me to Dr. Jones about 4 years ago. The front and back office has the most friendly and welcoming staff I have ever experienced. Their customer service is so amazing!! They always put their patients first above everything else! The office is ran very efficient and it is very warm and inviting. Their wait times are very reasonable compared to most. They will work you in the schedule and they are extremely flexible with yours. The doctor has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. He doesn't talk down to his patients, but rather explains what is going on with you in lamens terms. He also listens to you!!! Very important in a doctor and very hard to find. My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Jones as a primary care physician. I also would like to add that the office manager is very caring and attentive to the patients as well...another wonderful quality about this office!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Trust him literally with my life.

|  Dont question or you will be dismissed as a patient  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

My best advice to see this provider is don't question the staff regarding policy or say you don't understand. There office staff is rude because I didn't understand and asked for further clarification regarding a policy I was treated totally unprofessionally, told I was being difficult even after saying I didn't want to argue and understand that policy is policy and could she please schedule my appointment she hung up on me. I called back and was told I have to find a new provider because of her lack of professionalism. You want to see this doctor keep your mouth shut.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I started going to Dr Jones in Jan of this year. I am so happy with my care that I receive at his office, that I have since recommended him to many of my friends.

Feb 24th, 2012

I had an ear ache and visited Dr Scott Jones. He never even looked in my ear he just wrote out a prescription and sent me on my way. He is more concerned about imputing info into his computer and wanting you to return to his office so he can charge you for another office visit. He is always in a hurry and has twice written a prescription for my husband that was not accurate. I have left his practice for another.

|  ALWAYS GREAT  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

GREAT DR. CARING STAFF. I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME PATIENT OF DR JONES. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY OPEN AND TO THE POINT WITH MY HEALTH. HIS OFFICE STAFF ALWAYS GREETS ME AND MY WIFE WITH SMILES. OFFICE MANAGER HEATHER ALWAYS COMES OUT AND CHATS WITH MY ELDERLY MOTHER EVERYTIME WE BRING HER IN. I AM SAD TO SEE BAD REVIEWS ON HERE. HONESTLY I THINK YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE. DON'T LET A FEW BAD APPLES SPOIL THE BUNCH HE IS A GOOD DOC.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Great Doctor.

Jun 7th, 2011

Most visits lasted less than 5 minutes. Half way through the conversation a Rx was being written, and that was that conversation over, pay your $$ and see you next time.

Nov 1st, 2010

He really care about he patients and understands them.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by Karoline B on May 12th, 2010

Dr. Jones has been a very professional and efficient doctor. His office is very professional, kind and caring. He will work with you every step of the way to make sure he can follow all the way through with your treatments. Appointments are also pretty easy to get on a shorter notice which is nice too. I would definitely recommend this doc.

|  Female  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2010

I see the DR a few times a year and he is nice, but always in a hurry. the staff is great now that on rude MA is out of the way. Last time I was there I 7 months prego...nice DR.

|  Fantastic Doctor!!!  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2009

I am so grateful for Dr Jones, he made an amazing judgement call on a health issue I was having, that two other Doctors were not able to help me with.

|  UNPROFESSIONAL, FULL OF HIMSELF DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2009

RUN RUN RUN FAR AWAY. You want your questions answered you may want to go to a gutter you would have a better chance.

|  Arrogant Jerk!!!  |  show details
by Sick of doctors !! on Oct 4th, 2009

This guy is so full of himself and his staff is absolutly rude! Jones doesn't even read the information on the patient and makes snap judgements and then repeats tests because either he does not look far enough in the records to see they were just done or his staff looses them. Run don't walk from this "so-called" pain clinic??? He offered nothing for the pain or why I was having it.

Doctor's Response

We inform all patients that we are not a pain clinic that prescribes narcotics. We are a pain clinic that does Physical Therapy. Apparently this patient wanted narcotics.