A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Manning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Manning, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Clark Manning MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Manning practice?
- Dr. Scott Manning has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Manning practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.