Learn more about Dr. Scott Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Manning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Manning, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Clark Manning MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Manning practice?
- Dr. Scott Manning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Manning practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.