Learn more about Dr. Scott Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mitchell, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- bariatrics weight loss medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Scott Mitchell practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Pain Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services near Acworth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Acworth Family Physicians, Acworth General Practitioners, Acworth Pain Management Doctors, and Acworth Emergency Physicians.