Learn more about Dr. Scott Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mitchell, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- bariatrics weight loss medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Mitchell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Scott Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mitchell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Acworth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Acworth Primary Care Doctors.