Learn more about Dr. Scott Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mitchell, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- bariatrics weight loss medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Mitchell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Scott Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mitchell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Acworth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Acworth Family Physicians and Acworth Primary Care Doctors.