Learn more about Dr. Scott Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Morgan, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Morgan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gibson Area Hospital
- Bromenn Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Morgan FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Scott Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Morgan practices Urology near Bloomington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rushville, IL.
See Bloomington Urologists.