A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Scott Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.