A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christian Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Scott Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.