A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Nelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Scott Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Orthopedic Surgeons.