Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Russell
Dr. Scott Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Russell is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City and Anderson County Hospital. Dr. Russell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Russell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Navanshu Arora
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi17
Dr. Anna Grodzinsky
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi5
Dr. Rolando Breier
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi20