A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Douglas Culler Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Scott Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.