Learn more about Dr. Scott Cahoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cahoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahoon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cahoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cahoon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahoon graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cahoon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Cahoon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Cahoon practice?
- Dr. Scott Cahoon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cahoon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McDonough, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Morrow, GA.
See McDonough Surgeons.