Dr. Scott Caldwell Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Scott Caldwell?

Best OB GYN I have ever seen, very kind, compassionate, gentle

Posted on June 10th, 2016

I have to say he is the best Ob Gyn I have ever seen, After seeing him once, he had a plan that I could live with and work with , he was gentle , kind, compassionate, listened to you , best in this area for sure. We will see how we work out my hormone therapy after the next ultrasound, I can't believe how caring he was. Amazing doc in my book and I worked in Medicine for 35 yrs.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

I've known Dr. Caldwell and his practice for a long time. He is a kind and compassionate doctor. He is attentive to the needs of his patients and takes time to answer all their questions. Even patients who are reluctant to see male OB/GYN's comment on how they are really glad they decided to see him. He is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2014

I would absolutely recommend him to anybody. Very personable and caring Doctor. Staff very friendly also.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Caldwell to any woman. I never thought I'd choose a male doctor, but based on reviews I gave him a shot. I hope I can keep him as my doctor forever! He made me so comfortable. He spent the time to answer my questions with full explanations and never once rushed me out of his office. He made every reasonable effort to respect my wishes for delivery while keeping both my health and the baby's health a priority. In the end, my delivery was not as I had hoped, however I feel 100% sure that it went as well as it could have in light of the circumstances. Additionally, all of the nurses that cared for me during my office visits were awesome.

Dr. Scott Caldwell is the BEST

Posted on September 14th, 2012

My mother referred me to Dr. Caldwell after a terrible & invasive experience with a different obgyn. He was very sensitive to what brought me there and took the extra time to meet with me prior to the exam. He told the nurse he wanted to talk to me before I changed into the robe. His patient and caring demeanor instantly put me at ease. He listened to all my concerns, answered my questions and explained everything I needed to know before even examining me. That was 11 years ago and he's been my doc ever since. He's the best!

Posted on May 17th, 2012

My first delivery was very difficult, I discussed all of my concerns and he made sure this time was different. He even made a special delivery to deliver my baby and put me very at ease.

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Caldwell is fantastic! I would highly recommend him!

Posted on May 27th, 2009

He is the friendliest and easy to talk to.

highly recomended