A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Calig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Calig, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Calig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Calig graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Calig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans