Learn more about Dr. Scott Calig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Calig, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Calig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Calig graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Calig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Steven Calig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Calig practice?
- Dr. Scott Calig has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Calig practices Pediatrics near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Pediatricians.