Dr. Scott Calig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Calig?

January 26th, 2012

Great Pediatrician

Dr. Calig is a great doctor. He is respectful of parents' opinions, and he takes time to make sure the kids are comfortable before examining them.

January 28th, 2011

Great Pediatrician!

Always welcoming, always comforting, always explains things well and my girls loved him! My youngest has bad asthma and he worked through all of the asthma attacks with us that started with a middle of the night ER visit to find the right fit to regulate her. He would still be our pediatrician if we hadn't moved out of state. Staff is great too! Very welcoming and helpful.

September 28th, 2009

Best M.D.

Great staff, Great Bedside MannerChild friendly environmentLeaves children with favorable impressions of medical visits

August 28th, 2009

Human God

Just thought I would let you concerned parents know what a fantastic doctor he really is. Believe it or not, he was my pediatrician. 24 years later he's taking care of my kid. Being a first time mom, of course all the crazy and scary things that happened to my son happened at 3 am. in the mornings. So naturally I called his office where he has an on call 24 hour phone service. I left the message with the operator, and within 6 minutes Dr. Calig called. He literally walked me through everything (as if he were right next to me) calming me down and just reassuring me what a great job I was doing. He is also a believer in being all natural. Some doctors say to give tylenol or motrin when really not necessary. He doesn't! He will only instruct you to do so should your child absolutely need it! That is a major factor I look for in doctors. Everybody is too dependent on medicine these days. All in all, I trust him with everything. I only hope all my kids get a chance to be under his care

August 14th, 2016