Dr. Scott Campbell Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Scott Campbell?

The best

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Had a myelogram, my third one, the first two were awful. His staff put me at ease. He came in the room and took time to further put me at ease. He has compassion and empathy rarely seen in any field of medicine, but I have never seen in a radiologist.

amazing

Posted on May 29th, 2012

i had always heard radiologist were terrible with patients, and that myelograms are a horrible procedure...the staff answered all my questions before I arrived, and while there was A LOT of paperwork, once filled out, I was taken back, met Dr Campbell, and all I can say is that I now see why my doctor insisted that he do it...it was worth the 90 mile drive to come back and have him do it...I have had myelograms before and this was nothing compared to those...he spoke to me before the exam, spoke to me during the exam, and was just an amazing doctor...

Posted on July 14th, 2016