Dr. Scott Capustin MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017
If you want a great pulmonologist , Dr. Capustin is it!
Once in a while, you find a doctor who is just wonderful, caring and spot-on with his diagnosis. He saved my life. His office staff is wonderful as everyone in his employ is just as nice. Never have to wait long, maybe 5 minutes. He is the best and I have had asthma for years and I have been going only there.

January 4th, 2016
watch out
Dr Capustin may be good with his private patients but he is clearly doesn't care about hospital pts assigned to him. He saw me for 30 secs each day and didn't check my record from the day before or even ask my nurse about any changes. He didn't know I had a problem only 4 hrs before he saw me. When I told him my concerns he barely listened and rushed out. I fired him and would never recommend him to anyone. Everyone deserves good medical care. Thirty sec visits should be insurance fraud.

December 14th, 2013
Wonderful and caring doctor

October 8th, 2013
Watch out for Sue
Doctor Scott Capustin is a great lung doctor but watch out for the witch he has working there-Sue. Nasty beyond belief on the phone, refuses to put messages through and is quick to hang up on you if you set her off. If your lungs are bad or if you need high blood pressure, make an appointment here but make sure you ask for Sue!

August 18th, 2011
Excellent Doctor, Listens to what his patients are saying, Provides ample time and concern, Accurately Diagnoses Patients, Professional Friendly Staff. Excellent Plus+++++

June 7th, 2011
Decent Doctor; does not adequately control his office staff
The doctor's care is good, accurate and helps to maintain and improve my lung/breathing health. The women at the front desk are sometimes courteous and helpful, but can be officious and even nasty. They certainly do not try to be extra helpful and REFUSE to call in a new scrip so that it is waiting when I get to the pharmacist.

September 17th, 2009
Health Care - an oxymoron?
I couldn't get an appt with Dr. Capustin, I could be dead or permanently damage my heart if I waited that long. It took over 3 weeks for a response after 1st sleep study,(instead of the 1 week we were told). Then I needed to make an adjustment on my appointment time, and they wanted to push me off another month, yelled at me for having the audacity to have a career and the need to make a living,(not to mention pay for all this abuse) and hung up on me. I get more care about my well being from my mechanic. How did medicine get to be so corporate that quality of life is not an issue. If an office can't handle the quantity of patients it has, then it should be forced to out source or increase staff for the sake (and possibly life) of its patients. If I showed this lack of sense of urgency towards any client in my business, I would be done in a month.

December 30th, 2016