Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Village of the Branch
269 E Main St
Building E
Smithtown, NY 11787
631-361-7444
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
Dec 14th, 2013

Wonderful and caring doctor

|  Watch out for Sue  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

Doctor Scott Capustin is a great lung doctor but watch out for the witch he has working there-Sue. Nasty beyond belief on the phone, refuses to put messages through and is quick to hang up on you if you set her off. If your lungs are bad or if you need high blood pressure, make an appointment here but make sure you ask for Sue!

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Excellent Doctor, Listens to what his patients are saying, Provides ample time and concern, Accurately Diagnoses Patients, Professional Friendly Staff. Excellent Plus

|  Decent Doctor; does not adequately control his office staff  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

The doctor's care is good, accurate and helps to maintain and improve my lung/breathing health. The women at the front desk are sometimes courteous and helpful, but can be officious and even nasty. They certainly do not try to be extra helpful and REFUSE to call in a new scrip so that it is waiting when I get to the pharmacist.

|  Health Care - an oxymoron?  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2009

I couldn't get an appt with Dr. Capustin, I could be dead or permanently damage my heart if I waited that long. It took over 3 weeks for a response after 1st sleep study,(instead of the 1 week we were told). Then I needed to make an adjustment on my appointment time, and they wanted to push me off another month, yelled at me for having the audacity to have a career and the need to make a living,(not to mention pay for all this abuse) and hung up on me. I get more care about my well being from my mechanic. How did medicine get to be so corporate that quality of life is not an issue. If an office can't handle the quantity of patients it has, then it should be forced to out source or increase staff for the sake (and possibly life) of its patients. If I showed this lack of sense of urgency towards any client in my business, I would be done in a month.