A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Cardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Cardon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Cardon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardon graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Cardon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Intermountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Scott Cardon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Cardon practice?
- Dr. Louis Cardon has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Cardon practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Family Physicians.