Learn more about Dr. Scott Cardone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cardone, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cardone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cardone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardone graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cardone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Cardone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Cardone practice?
- Dr. Scott Cardone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cardone practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.