Dr. Scott Cardone MD Patient Reviews

September 3rd, 2016
Do not take your child to see this doctor
Dr. was cold and rude. Felt like diagnosis was rushed and not explained well. Unprofessional, had to dialated by daughters eyes three times. Will never go back.

October 8th, 2015
Condescending
If you want a rude and condescending Doctor, see Scott Cardone immediately because he is perfect for you. The staff were the only pleasant thing about the visit. He acts inconvenienced by your presence. Will never see him again.

January 20th, 2014
Thank You Dr. Cardone
I'm writing this because going to the eye doctor with my 3 boys has always been a real chore for me. In the past getting an appointment for all 3 at the same time was impossible. When I called Eye Surgery Associates for an appointment for the boys I never dreamed I would be able to have all three seen on the same day. I was told that Dr. Cardone would see all three boys I couldn't believe it. Making the appointment was effortless and we were able to see Dr. Cardone early in the morning which was great for me. The boys really liked Dr. Cardone. He did not rush through the exams. I couldn't believe how much patience he had with them. Thank You Dr. Cardone

January 20th, 2014
I am writing this because nit too long ago my son woke up with a swollen eye. He was in alot of pain and eye was shut. I called Dr cardones office and got an emergency appointment. I was so relieved that Dr cardone was so accommodating.

January 18th, 2014
My child is a special needs child therefore going to the doctor can be a trying time for us. When we arrived at Dr. Cardone's office we found that his staff was pleasant and efficient . When Dr. Cardone came into the exam room he gave us a nice smile and really took his time with my child. I can't say enough about how much that meant to me. I just want to thank him for his patience and understanding.

November 21st, 2013
Father
The receptionist was very cold. First experience, bad! The waiting room is a mess- advertising all over the walls, every framed object in the office is crooked, TV's blaring in every room. Medical assistant who checked my daughters eyes was unfriendly. Dr. Cardone seemed rushed and cold. I felt I got a quality diagnosis, but I would not return. The place is not well run or customer oriented, more of a kids eye mill.

November 18th, 2013
We always have an excellent experience at this office the staff are so good with my son and very patient.

April 3rd, 2013
Manners
Doctor is very rude, full of himself and has terrible manners... Cuts you off and gives a diagnosis without listen to patients concerns!