A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Carpenter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Stewart Carpenter DO is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Scott Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Carpenter practices Surgery near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Surgeons.