A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carpenter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Carpenter practice?
Dr. Scott Carpenter practices Surgery near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Surgeons.