A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SCOTT CARRINGTON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SCOTT CARRINGTON is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. SCOTT CARRINGTON, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. CARRINGTON graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 5 awards.
Dr. CARRINGTON has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. SCOTT L CARRINGTON MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. SCOTT L. CARRINGTON practice?
- Dr. SCOTT CARRINGTON has 1 office location.
Dr. SCOTT CARRINGTON practices Family Medicine near West Lafayette, IN.
See West Lafayette Family Physicians.