Dr. Scott Casper MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinton, CT

December 18th, 2015
Dr. Casper is a wonderful doctor, caring and compassionate. From the first time I met him 9 years ago, he has always taken his time, with me, put me at ease and listens to my concerns. I can not say enough good things about him. He truly cares. I appreciate all he does.

December 30th, 2014
Respected my wishes
Dr. Casper respected my decision to refuse a blood transfusion despite disagreement amongst the medical team. I appreciated that he protected my wishes.

November 27th, 2013
After a D&C I had complications. I called him for three weeks and he kept blowing me off. I had increasing bleeding, wouldn't stop. By the third week when I feeling horrible I called again and he got an attitude with me. I asked for my records to go see someone else and they gave me a hard time. He called me with his tail between his legs..." YOU"RE LEAVING ME? " Then he decides I need to be seen immediately. When I got there he actually sat there and cried, told me he was sorry, I need an emergent Hysterectomy ASAP I won't stop bleeding. I had his associate to it. SHe was fabulous. BY time I got to the hospital I was hemmorhaging. NEVER WILL I GO SEE HIM AGAIN.

December 8th, 2008
Dr. Casper is the most caring and professional doctor I have ever had. I highly recommend him! He always gets back to patients in a timely manner and he is very helpful. It is evident that he loves his job and take his patients very seriously. Dr. Casper delivered my first baby and it was a wonderful experience. I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Dr. Casper!