The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Cassidy
Dr. Scott Cassidy, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksons Gap, AL, with other offices in Sylacauga, AL and Alexander City, AL (and 3 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cassidy is affiliated with Russell Hospital and Coosa Valley Medical Center. Dr. Cassidy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Cassidy has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Cassidy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksons Gap, AL.
Dr. Jennifer Mihalik
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Alexander City, AL 5.88 mi10
Dr. Shirley Lazenby
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Alexander City, AL 6.05 mi31
Dr. Robert England IV
General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Plastic Surgery
Dadeville, AL 9.52 mi19