Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Atrocious Customer Service Skills show details Atrocious Customer Service Skills
by Mary Greenwald on Jun 21st, 2011

In my opinion if you select this group,be warned.If you miss an appointment you will pay, both monetarily as well as mentally. No matter what the reason for your missed appointment, no matter how valid your reason-you will pay. The Billing Department Staff is an absolute abomination, they lack basic human compassion, this is appalling for anyone working in health care. I was told I needed to write a Hardship letter stating the reason for my missed appointment, I wrote THREE letters, I called countless times explaining the situation, all to no avail. With no warning whatsoever, I received a notice from a collection agency. Based on how poorly I was treated I would NEVER recommend this group of physicians to anyone.

Staff is HORENDEOUS! show details Staff is HORENDEOUS!
Jan 20th, 2011

The staff here, especially the billing department are appalling. They have a 24 hour cancelation policy, that is STRICKLY enforced. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT have an emergency on the day of your appointment-unless you are hospitalized this is the only reson accepted. They will send you to a collection agency immediatlely, they WILL not listen, they WILL NOT try and help you, they DO NOT CARE. TRULY AWFUL, DISGUSTING PEOPLE.

HORRIBLE! show details HORRIBLE!
by Anonymous on Jan 20th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

High praise all around for Dr. Celin. My issue is the office 24hr cancellation policy and the billing staff. I find these people to be APPALLING! They ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Would Highly Recommend show details Would Highly Recommend
by Nanette P. on Jan 16th, 2011

Could not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Celin - From my first visit regarding my difficulty in breathing through my nose, to my nasal valve collapse diagnosis, to my follow-up after surgery, he has been superb.

Wouldn't recommend show details Wouldn't recommend
by Anonymous on Oct 5th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I filled out this long questionnaire detailing all the symptoms and drugs I was on. Then an assistant came in and asked all the same questions, typing ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com