Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile
UPMC Passavant Professional Offices
9104 Babcock Blvd
Ste 3112
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
412-366-3889
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Atrocious Customer Service Skills  |  show details
by Mary Greenwald on Jun 21st, 2011

In my opinion if you select this group,be warned.If you miss an appointment you will pay, both monetarily as well as mentally. No matter what the reason for your missed appointment, no matter how valid your reason-you will pay. The Billing Department Staff is an absolute abomination, they lack basic human compassion, this is appalling for anyone working in health care. I was told I needed to write a Hardship letter stating the reason for my missed appointment, I wrote THREE letters, I called countless times explaining the situation, all to no avail. With no warning whatsoever, I received a notice from a collection agency. Based on how poorly I was treated I would NEVER recommend this group of physicians to anyone.

|  Staff is HORENDEOUS!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

The staff here, especially the billing department are appalling. They have a 24 hour cancelation policy, that is STRICKLY enforced. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT have an emergency on the day of your appointment-unless you are hospitalized this is the only reson accepted. They will send you to a collection agency immediatlely, they WILL not listen, they WILL NOT try and help you, they DO NOT CARE. TRULY AWFUL, DISGUSTING PEOPLE.

|  Would Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Nanette P. on Jan 16th, 2011

Could not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Celin - From my first visit regarding my difficulty in breathing through my nose, to my nasal valve collapse diagnosis, to my follow-up after surgery, he has been superb.