Dr. Scott Celin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Celin?

April 11th, 2017

Wonderful

Dr Celin is the best around... He is very concerned as a doctor tells you the truth about the situation. No other doctor will be my ENT but him. LOVE LOVE LOVE him....

September 28th, 2016

UPMC employee

Prompt service. Friendly staff. Great care.

June 22nd, 2011

Atrocious Customer Service Skills

In my opinion if you select this group,be warned.If you miss an appointment you will pay, both monetarily as well as mentally. No matter what the reason for your missed appointment, no matter how valid your reason-you will pay. The Billing Department Staff is an absolute abomination, they lack basic human compassion, this is appalling for anyone working in health care. I was told I needed to write a Hardship letter stating the reason for my missed appointment, I wrote THREE letters, I called countless times explaining the situation, all to no avail. With no warning whatsoever, I received a notice from a collection agency. Based on how poorly I was treated I would NEVER recommend this group of physicians to anyone.

January 20th, 2011

Staff is HORENDEOUS!

The staff here, especially the billing department are appalling. They have a 24 hour cancelation policy, that is STRICKLY enforced. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT have an emergency on the day of your appointment-unless you are hospitalized this is the only reson accepted. They will send you to a collection agency immediatlely, they WILL not listen, they WILL NOT try and help you, they DO NOT CARE. TRULY AWFUL, DISGUSTING PEOPLE.

January 20th, 2011

HORRIBLE!

High praise all around for Dr. Celin. My issue is the office 24hr cancellation policy and the billing staff. I find these people to be APPALLING! They ...

January 16th, 2011

Would Highly Recommend

Could not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Celin - From my first visit regarding my difficulty in breathing through my nose, to my nasal valve collapse diagnosis, to my follow-up after surgery, he has been superb.

October 5th, 2010

Wouldn't recommend

I filled out this long questionnaire detailing all the symptoms and drugs I was on. Then an assistant came in and asked all the same questions, typing ...

September 28th, 2017