Learn more about Dr. Scott Celinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Celinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Celinski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Celinski graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Celinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Celinski MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Celinski practice?
- Dr. Scott Celinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Celinski practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.