Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

98 James St
Ste 202
Edison, NJ 08820
732-548-1000
Locations and availability (2)

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
by Laura S. on Jun 5th, 2014

I've suffered with Crohn's Disease since I was 8 years old (30 years) and have seen several gastroenterologists. After having a fistula go undiagnosed by two gastroenterologists and a gynecologist, my acupuncture doctor referred me to Dr Chae. I could barely walk at the time. She called him as a favor for me (he's a friend of hers) and he saw me first thing the next morning. Dr Chae is the only doctor to get me to where I didn't feel like I had Crohn's for the first time in as long as I can remember! He's extremely personable and makes me feel so comfortable when going for check-ups. His office staff is also very nice and the office is super clean. I HIGHLY recommend him!

|  bewst there is.......  |  show details
by Steven Kinney on Sep 27th, 2013

I have seen the doc three times since age 50 = TOP NOTCH: him, the office and the staff. I have no insurance coverage; each time the charge was only $600.00 for all services - knocking me out, procedure, images and one-on-one personal consultation with the doc. Can't beat that with a stick!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Gloria Pineda on Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr. Chae, is a wonderful Doctor. He take his time to talk to the patients. I recommend him to everyone in need of intestinal problems. The office is nice and clean.

|  roger  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

dr scott chae is one of the smartest nicest drs i have ever met roger f

|  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Chae always gets back to me promptly. He listens to everything I have to say and discusses my issues in detail. He diagnosed a problem that I had no idea existed with me and resolved it immediately. I would highly recommend Dr. Chae as a gastroenterologist as well as a primary physician. He's great!