Learn more about Dr. Scott Chaffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Chaffin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaffin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Chaffin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Chaffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Chaffin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Chaffin practice?
- Dr. Scott Chaffin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Chaffin practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA and Des Moines, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.