A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Chaffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Chaffin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Chaffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Chaffin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Chaffin practice?
- Dr. Scott Chaffin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Chaffin practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA and Des Moines, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.