A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Chapin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Chapin, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Chapin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Deeter Chapin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Chapin practice?
- Dr. Scott Chapin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Chapin practices Plastic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Plastic Surgeons.